The most challenging problem in the commercial kitchen in Muskegon, Michigan is to maintain the FOG (fats, oil, grease) in the kitchen. To fix this, many restaurant owners all have grease trap/grease interceptor installed for their kitchen. It traps the FOG from the wastewater coming out of kitchen drains, dishwashers, and sinks, allowing it to join the sewer systems without any hindrance. But just as many other appliances used in a kitchen, grease trap also requires a regular grease trap maintenance to keep doing its job constantly and efficiently and there are a few things you should do to ensure it doesn’t get too full.
- Requires food businesses, restaurants, or other facilities that have cooking areas install grease traps.
- Food waste, especially the fat, oil, and grease (FOG) should be managed or intercepted not to enter the municipal wastewater sewer system.
- Must have proper safe waste disposal
Safe Waste Disposal Solution
West Michigan Septic Sewer & Drain Service is a company that provides a complete service of grease trap cleaning and video inspections. We:
- use high tech inspection cameras.
- use the latest equipment to clean your commercial grease trap facility to deliver an effective process and prevent clogged drains.
- Our technicians will provide you the record or paperwork details of the cleaning service they did and the status of your grease traps for your business operation requirements
- offer grease trap cleaning and maintenance in Muskegon, Michigan from the sinks and washers to catch all the harmful contaminants from fats and oils preventing them from entering the drainage systems, grease builds up in the drains and pipework can create unpleasant odors and blockages.
- are backed up with certification to help you manage your audit trail, our technicians are trained to manage this essential service without disrupting your business operation.
The Importance Of Commercial Grease Trap Cleaning
1. Foul Smell
If this is left untreated, the smell could become bothersome, even if the interceptor is underground. This could have an adverse effect on the number of customers visiting the restaurant, eventually disrupting the business reputation.
2. Expensive Tank Replacement
The extremely toxic sulphuric acid can damage the steel and the walls of the interceptor forcing you for an expensive replacement.
3. Awful Cleaning
If this solid waste is not removed regularly, it converts into a thick hard mass that becomes immovable barrier apparently impossible to clean.
4. Blockage In Drainage System
Eventually, this will cause severe blockages in the pipeline, inhibiting the flow of wastewater. The ultimate result would be backups and overflow that will cause expensive damage.
It can cause you to pay heavy fines, suspension of operation, or even revocation of the operating license until you resolve the key problem.
6. Business Loss
It might get difficult for you to gain customer confidence, especially if your restaurant is situated in a competitive environment.
Professional Grease Trap Cleaning Company in Muskegon, Michigan
When you’re running a restaurant or other type of commercial kitchen in Muskegon, Michigan, the safety and health of your patrons depend on cleanliness. To that end, it’s important to eliminate as much bacteria and dirt as possible.
Commercial grease trap cleaning best practices include establishing guidelines for cleaning your restaurant and restaurant equipment. Management should also engage in best practices by outlining a daily, weekly, and monthly commercial kitchen cleaning schedule.
Don’t risk your business for closure because of malfunction grease traps. West Michigan Septic Sewer and Drains Service will help you maintain your grease trap system clean and functioning.
Learn more ideas about grease trap cleaning and for appointment and emergency service needs, contact us today. We serve the following areas: Muskegon, Grand Haven, Whitehall, Holland, Coopersville, Allendale, and Twin Lake.