Septic tanks and centralized sewer systems are underground chambers made from concrete or plastic that collect and store domestic solid waste and wastewater. A septic pipeline or sewer pipeline is connected to septic tanks or centralized sewer systems.
- Do not drive vehicles or heavy equipment over a tank.
- Place an 8 to 12 inch layer of mulch over the pipes and tank to provide extra insulation.
- Aerate soil around the system before winter.
- Remove snow and ice build up over the system.
- Avoid the improper disposal of garbage. Septic and sewer systems are damaged when pipelines become congested or clogged.
- Use warmer water.
- Fix leaky plumbing fixtures or appliances in your property.
- Circumvent imprecise pipeline cleaning which can lead to serious damage.
- To ensure effective septic, sewer, and drain cleaning and maintenance is completed before the snowy months, call the professionals at West Michigan Septic Sewer & Drain Service.
Trust the Experts at West Michigan Septic Sewer & Drain
West Michigan Septic Sewer & Drain Service inspects, diagnoses, cleans, and repairs sewer, septic, and drain systems. We provide worry-free installations, service, and maintenance to Allendale, Coopersville, Grand Haven, Holland, Muskegon, Twin Lake, and Whitehall, MI. Our highly skilled professional technicians are fully equipped with the tools and products required to complete sewer or septic pipeline maintenance, repair, and replacement.
Call West Michigan Septic Sewer & Drain Service or connect with us online today for scheduled septic tank and sewer system cleanings or emergency service needs.